Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Reasons why I Wrote Imajin8

I'm not the owner of a single track mind.
I perpetually crave a new view.
Luckily I reside in a world where ideas are far from few.

I have brain built for thinking and legs made strong for walking.
With enough ambition the world is mine for the taking.

We can all open our front doors.
We can find new inspiration.
Boredom only happens when creativity stops flowing.

If I could make the world better and light up a few faces I could accomplish a purpose.
I want to show people that contentment can come in surplus.

Let's take a step outside.
Let's turn the wheel of creation.
I can assure you greatness will come sans hesitation.

Just open your mind.
Discover new a new view.
Imagine what can happen from the power of you!

by Jessica Herzog









2 comments: